Order yours online today
The simplest way to order your repeat prescriptions is through our App, PetsApp, click on the link in the bottom right corner of this page. Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescriptions by filling in the form below.
- Allows us time to check your clinical records to make sure the medication is still correct and appropriate for your pet or if they require a check-up
- Gives our vets time to issue and dispense the prescription
- Allows us time to order some of the products needed if not in stock
- Means that your prescription can be ready for when you attend the practice.
- For all medications, your pet needs to be assessed by one of our vets at least every 3 months, although sometimes more often if they are on a new medication or dose.
- Is to ensure your pet is not suffering from any side-effects
- Ensures that the medication is appropriate and to discuss possible new treatment regimes that may have become available
- Means we are able to weigh your cat and ensure the dose is still correct
- Is a legal requirement for us to ensure your pet is still ‘under our care’.
Our standard consultation fee applies for any repeat medication consultations. Charges will also apply for any tests recommended upon examination.